mercredi 25 février 2015

3 Color Cashmere Cowl

On monday I finished and weaved in the ends of my 3 Color Cashmere Cowl and I'm very happy with the result! I would usually block this kind of piece, but I was too impatient and figured I would have to wash it eventually... Lazy knitter, I know.

Pattern by Joji
I mainly used Julie Asselin's Milis yarn in this project, with only a small portion of cashmere in the Nanos section (in pink). I'm very happy that I got to use stash yarn for this project. Although, I was supposed to use the two main colours for this pattern. And because I still want to knit this awesome sweater in the future, it means I'll have to purchase some more yarn. Oh no!

I love Milis. I think it's my top fave yarn in the world. As I stated on Ravelry It's pure merino, single ply, light and soft. It's both a pleasure to knit with and to wear. And I'm really looking forward to knitting sweaterS (yes many) with this yarn. I wish I could find it more easily, since not so many shops carry this base. Sigh!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire